Monday 18 November 2019

Introduction Post

First blog post of my Introduction to Digital Media module to share a little bit of info about myself!
My name is Sean Clarke, I'm 24 and I'm from Swords in Dublin.


What I hope to earn from this course is that I expand my knowledge on the world of digital media and to learn how to use all the programmes that go along with it. Within this module itself I think it will definitely help me to understand how to use programmes I've never used before like PremierePro and am excited to get started with it. First time back in education since 2014, I finished my Leaving Cert in 2013 and done a PLC in Business and Tourism from 2013-2014 in Colaiste Dhulaigh. Since 2014 I have been working full-time in Boots on the pharmacy counter and earlier in the year decided I'd had enough and needed to get back into education.

I've travelled a fair bit in the past few years and gave gone interrailing twice which included exploring Italian cities and Eastern Europe, Budapest was my favourite and is still the best city I've been to! I love everything TV and Movies and am currently running out of TV shows to watch. My favourite shower I've ever watched was probably a show called Six Feet Under that aired in the late 90's/early 00's, best series finale ever in my opinion. My twitter account is @SeanCla31310754 give me a follow to keep updated!




No comments:

Post a Comment